Hoarder Cleanup | Hoarder House Clean Up Service
Looking for a hoarder cleanup service provider? We provide clean out for hoarder houses and complete hoarder removal jobs. Call today! (954)-949-0780
Our Hoarder Property Cleanup Company
USA Trash Removal provides a professional hoarder property cleanup, junk removal & disposal service for both commercial & domestic customers throughout the South Florida area.
Hoarding is a mental illness known as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) which often unnoticed by the individual doing it - it can range from never throwing anything away, compulsively collecting certain items, or collecting animals in the same way as people collect souvenirs.
Our compulsive hoarding clearance team fully understand the complexity of obsessive and compulsive hoarding and not only experienced, but fully trained and consider the sensitive nature of the problem and the needs of people who struggle with this condition.
Hoarder House Clean Up Services
No two hoarder properties or individuals are the same, and it not only affects the lives of the hoarder but often times a landlord, family member or property owner who may find they are left to deal with the situation which can be quite overwhelming. With this in mind, our hoarder property cleaning service is specifically tailored to the individual property and the amount of time we estimate the job will take us.
The Residential Hoarder Clean Up Company For You
USA Trash Removal deals with the cleanup, removal of Trash and debris and sanitation from a hoarding property quickly and efficiently. Hoarder property clearance typically involves cleaning a building or residence that a reasonable person would find uninhabitable due to a combination of filth and debris from hoarding and any number of potential health risks from items such as fecal matter, drug paraphernalia, bodily fluids, excessive trash, expired food, odor, boxed items, mold, mildew, infestation by lice or other insects etc.
The task of cleaning hoarding properties can often be a challenging one and is often impossible for an individual untrained in this serious and debilitating condition. In severe cases of compulsive hoarding, the very fabric of the building may have been unduly affected and we often find that the piles of what a normal person classes as rubbish i.e piles of newspapers are the only thing holding ceilings up.
Our Hoarding Cleaning Services Before and After
Hoarder Cleanup Before And After
5 Tips for hiring a Hoarding Cleanup Company
A good company will rely on their knowledge, experience and customer service to attract and book new clients. However, on the other side of the coin, you will have companies who will try underhanded tactics to book a job. It is unfortunate, but we have seen it happen, to the great dissatisfaction of the client. This goes for any industry.
This is not to say that “everyone is bad except us.” To the contrary, there are certainly a number of good companies out there. We have simply provided some tips and things to watch out for when seeking a company to provide hoarding clean-up services, so that you are not taken advantage of and that you get the best service we’re sure you want.
Straight Forward Pricing
1) Some companies will “low-ball” hoarding estimates. They may tell you it will take 3 days at $X. Initially, this seems like a good deal until they begin work and tell you something along the lines of “it’s worse than we thought. It’s going to take us longer and will cost you more money.” Any hoarding clean up company worth its salt should be able to determine fairly closely, if not exactly, how long a hoarding clean out will take and how much it’s going to cost. Get an exact price and make sure they are going to stick to that price.
The Right Amount Of Space Needed
2) Another tactic some companies will try this: They bring a big truck or dumpster and tell you it will cost $X per truck load (or dumpster). Again, this may seem like a low price until you find out – when it’s too late to decline – that it took 15 truck loads to complete the hoarding clean-out. Again, get an exact price and ensure they will stick to it.
It shouldn't Be Complicated
3) Beware of companies that tell you “this is a Stage X hoarding situation,” or somehow try to classify your situation. A true hoarding cleanout company has no business classifying anyone or any hoarding situation, and honestly shouldn’t even care. They’re there to tell you if they can do the job and how much it will cost. They may compare it to other jobs they’ve dealt with, which is fine, but they are most likely not licensed psychologists and so have no right diagnosing or classifying anyone. If they do try this, chances are they are just trying to impress you with fancy lingo.
Every Hoarding Job Is Different
4) Every hoarding situation is different. There may be a number of similarities between hoarding scenes, but the circumstances are different, and almost every client’s needs and wants are different. A good hoarding cleaning company will find out what you want done and adjust their scope of work accordingly. Steer clear of companies who tell you what needs to be done as they may just be adding additional and needless work at a greater cost to you. You may want to ask their opinion of what needs to be done and their take on it may be spot on, but watch out for those who enforce their opinions on you.
Hoarding Cleaning Experience
5) Some people request references before hiring a hoarding cleaning company. This is perfectly normal and is advisable in any situation where you are not sure of a company. Any experienced hoarding cleaning company should have a supply of references easily accessible.
Usa Trash Removal not only provides the above guidelines, but also, as you would expect, follows them. Our estimates are always an exact price and on a “Not-to-Exceed” basis. We realize that hoarding can be a sensitive situation not only for the hoarder, but also for any family or friends that may be dealing with it and, as each hoarding situation is different, we tailor each of our estimates according to each individual client’s needs.
We are available for and encourage any questions you may have regarding our services or hoarding cleaning services in general. Call us today.
(954) 949-0780 or (561) 200-3324 | Usatrashremoval@gmail.com
Qualified and Experience Hoarder Cleanup Company
In addition, there are several legal requirements which need to be adhered to when locating and safely eliminating bio-hazards such as faces, blood, body fluids and needlestick's which can cause serious illnesses if adequate precautions are not taken when clearing a hoarder property as well as the legal implications involved in transporting certain types of bio-hazardous waste on the public highway.
You can be assured that USA Trash Removal have the wealth of experience, the professional training and use professional tools and chemicals to eliminate all potential hazards within a hoarding property.
The cleanup of a property that has been inhabited by somebody suffering from Compulsive Hoarding Syndrome should not be treated lightly, there is often much more than meets the eye underneath the piles of rubbish or accumulated junk some of which can pose a serious health risk to the person or persons carrying out the cleaning.
If you need further assistance or information, please call USA Trash Removal on (954) 949 0780 or (561) 200-3324 to book an appointment. Also feel free to book an appointment online at Contact Form.
Hoarder House Clean Up
Hoarder Cleanup | Hoarder Cleanup Services | Hoarder House Clean Up | Companies That Clean Out Hoarder Houses | Residential Hoarding Clean Up | Hoarder Removal